Thursday, November 20, 2008

This and That

I mentioned earlier that I was reading everything by Sara Douglass that I could get my hands on. I have gotten my hands on, and read, all but one of her books. I'll read the remaining one sometime. Now, I am reading everything by Juliet Marillier that I haven't already read...and re-reading some that I have. Right now, I am reading Blade of Fortriu: Book Two of The Bridei Chronicles.

I am shipping out 3 orders tomorrow. Hooray! I enjoy sending packages to people. I guess I assume that other people get as much joy out of receiving mail as I do.

Remember that faery towel I posted about a few days ago? I listed her, along with one of her friends. Check it out!

I assembled a printer cart today. I *love* assembling furniture. I am pretty sure that makes me certifiably insane, but that's fine with me. It's like putting together a big 3D puzzle, plus playing with tools. Interesting fact about me: I brought the power tools into my marriage. And big fancy toolsets--the ones with a little slot for everything--are always very exciting for me to look at, even when I don't know what half of the tools are for.

For those of you that like puzzles, check this out: Jigsaw Puzzle of the Day. No furniture assembly involved, I promise!

No comments: