Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bad blogger, try again.

I have been a very bad blogger. I keep meaning to post, but can't think of what to say, or get really busy and distracted, and all of a sudden it's been over a month since my last post. I will do better!

Since the last time I posted, there has been cool stuff that I could have talked about, so I'll talk about some of it now.

I posted previously about having a booth at Nashville Pagan Pride Day. It was great. I had a lot of fun, I learned a ton, and I met some wonderful people. One of those people convinced me to go to Womenspirit.

Womenspirit is a UU pagan women's retreat. I set up a booth there, too. I made some improvements based on things I learned at Pagan Pride Day. I learned even more good stuff, met a LOT of wonderful people, and considered the weekend to be a smashing success. I ran out of Goddess towels very early, so next time I will have to be sure to bring more.

Since I got home from Womenspirit, I have attended the UU church twice. Once on a Sunday, and once on a Wednesday night for Religious Education. I've enjoyed it so far, and plan to go to Religious Education tomorrow night, too. I've met some really wonderful people there, too.

Apparently meeting wonderful people is the theme of this blog post. I wasn't sure what the theme was going to be when I decided that I really had to blog tonight, about SOMETHING.

Really, other than making stuff, the past several months have been all about meeting people. I'm finding myself beginning to be a part of several communities, and it feels good. It feels a lot like juggling, but I'm supposing I'll learn some juggling skills eventually.

1 comment:

Lady RavenWolf said...

Oh this makes me regret missing the Dallas Pagan Pride fest!Always nice to meet new people of like minds. BTW nice to meet ya!