Saturday, November 15, 2008

Holiday plans at Rain's Obsessive Stitchery

I've been thinking about holiday plans for my store today. If I keep up my new habit of listing at least one new item in my store every day, I should be able to get some exciting things up in my store in time for holiday gift giving. Today's Goddess Keychain listing makes 5 days in a row.

You can look forward to seeing some new Tarot Bags in my store before too long. Not only do they make good gifts on their own, but they would be a stunning way to wrap a special gift of jewelry or another small treasure. If you would prefer a customized bag, with your choice of color and embroidery design, it is not too late for me to get that done for you.

My Goddess Keychains and Embroidered Bookmarks make great stocking stuffers. I have several of them listed already, and I will be listing more of them all the time. Please let me know if there is a color or design you have in mind that isn't listed in my store--I may have it ready to go, and just haven't listed it yet.

You'll also be seeing new kitchen towels on a regular basis. Faeries, another goddess style, knotwork, and several more holiday designs will all be showing up soon. I will also be introducing some flour sack towels. They are great for drying glassware, because they are soft and lint-free. They're also useful in bread baskets, or as aprons, tablecloths or altar cloths.

I have some other ideas of things I would like to make in the next little while. I have some brocade patchwork purses in the works, and some really pretty tree ornaments. I'm also looking forward to embroidering some onesies and toddler T-shirts. If there is anything on that list that sound particularly interesting to you, please tell me so that I can make it a priority.

1 comment:

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

What wonderful motivation! And I really like that goddess keychain!