Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Excitement in My Etsy Store

Today was an eventful day in my store! First of all, when I checked my email, I saw 3 etsy conversations from 2 different people, neither of whom I know. When I read them, I realized that they were all about the same item. I had to go over to etsy and see what was going on.

I saw that the number of views on that item had jumped significantly overnight. It had been right around 20 last night, and it was up to 81 this morning. Now, it is up to 111. I checked to see if I had been in a treasury, on the front page, or anything else like that, but couldn't find anything. I googled myself, my store name, and the item name, and still couldn't find anything. I do feel loved, though.

Once I got home this evening, giddy over the fabrics I bought today, I settled in to catch up on what I missed in the forums, and then do some socializing. I sold 5 items (to 2 people) within half an hour or so. Apparently the paypal fairy hanging on my desk works!

The items I sold were all things that I could relist immediately, so I did. I also listed a new item, since I made the rule yesterday that relisting doesn't count for that goal. Here is is: Celtic Knotwork Embroidered Kitchen Towel

My wonderful husband/live-in web expert made some really nice progress on my website today, too. It's still very simple--embryonic, really, but it's getting better all the time. It should be up and running in some kind of finished way by the end of the year. If you'd like to see how it looks so far, just ask and I'll be glad to give you the link.

No comments: