Monday, November 17, 2008

Good Mail Day!

Today was a good mail day for me. I got the onesies and toddler T-shirts I had ordered, as well as the paypal fairy button that I ordered from the fabulous lizstaley on etsy.

The T-shirts and onesies are for my Sibling shirt sets, plus I have ideas for some other embroidered kidswear up my sleeve. At any rate, I got some really fun, bright colors to work with, along with some classic pastels.

I also had a dilemna to face today. I had to decide if relisting sold items counted toward my goal of listing a new item every day. In the end, I decided that it does NOT count as a new listing. I may reevaluate that rule after the holidays, but for now, it has to actually be new to count.

Today's new listing is an Aries Embroidered Bookmark.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great idea rain, on the sibling Tshirts.

Jessica Schilling said...

I'm so impressed with your listing frequency! Good luck with all the new stuff you have planned!