Thursday, September 2, 2010

Busy Busy!

What you're looking at is a table full of my projects in progress. Not all my projects in progress, just a table full. You can see here the phoenix wallhanging I've been working on for a couple weeks, and will be finishing up within the next few days, a tote dyed in harvest/tree colors that is asking for an autumn leaf applique of some sort, and some embroidered pieces that are going to be pieces n some patchwork tarot bags.

Now, I nearly always have at least a table full of projects in progress. A couple times a year, though, I push myself and my machines as hard as possible, getting things ready for big shows/events. It's very satisfying to see how much I can get done in a fairly short period of time!

In addition to the things on the table, I'll be working on a gorgeous set of sabbat towels in the next day or 2. I have some 4 seasons towels and 4 seasons goddess towels I finished up last week, which I will show you as soon as I can get pictures together.

One last thing for today: I have custom fabric for sale! Only one design so far, but I'll get a second one put up within the next week. Rainbow Pentacles

No comments: