Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy Anniversary to me!

My husband and I got married 5 years ago today, and I still feel incredibly lucky. I guarantee that Rain's Obsessive Stitchery would not exist if I didn't have the support of a wonderful partner. Also, I can make pretty things, but it's his fault that they look pretty on the internet, and that my website, blog, banners and avatars look good.

So, because I know you've all been waiting impatiently to hear, I decided to work on altar cloths first. But only the spring and summer ones--I can't bear the thought of working on fall and winter things just yet. Right this minute, my embroidery machine is stitching away on a Green Man at the center of a Litha altar cloth.

That's all I really have to say for now. I'm working on putting up new listings over in my Celebrations store. I think that the next one should be this Wonderland towel set. Embroidery designs by Urban Threads.

No comments: