Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Goddesses Galore!

I spent most of today making goddess keychains. I knew they were going to be cool, but I actually underestimated the coolness. They are SO CUTE! I think I have figured out how to post pictures. If I am right about how it works, I will post some pictures of the goddess keychains tomorrow, along with the pictures of the goddess kitchen towels that I promised last week.

I made 6 bookmarks this morning, finishing off all of the astrological bookmarks--48 of them in total. I may put together some pagan bookmarks, if I can figure out what to put on them. Suggestions are welcome!

I made some progress on my custom astrological chart wallhanging today, too. I really can't wait to see it finished. I recently aquired a set of really cute kids zodiac designs, so I think I'll put together a wallhanging with them. I also have an idea for another growth chart, and I'd love to get it done in time for Pagan Pride Day, but time is getting a little short, and I don't know if I'll get it done or not. I suppose I'll find out soon enough.

No comments: