Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Apparently I am a business now.

I just told the state of Tennessee that I am a business. It was actually disturbingly easy to do--I think that I have dealt with more complicated forms in some online checkout processes. I also have an etsy store, business cards, business thank you cards, and matching return address labels, which obviously makes me an even more official business. I suppose now all I need to do is sell something.

I have some embroidered silk tarot bags and a cute growth chart that I have already posted on my etsy store. I have some towel bibs that are ready to be posted, as soon as I find the time to go through the posting process.

I have been working on some other projects that may eventually end up in my etsy store, if they don't get sold while I'm at Nashville Pagan Pride Day, where I will have a booth. Pagan Pride Day is Saturday, September 13, 2008, 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM at the First Unitarian Universalist Church on Woodmont Blvd.

I've been working on several interesting projects for my booth. Most recently I have been working on some kitchen towels embroidered with goddesses. I plan to do some more kitchen towels with fun things like pentacles and celtic knotwork designs. I have a whole slew of tarot bags in various states of completion. I've been working on some bookmarks and goddess keychains, too. I have an astrological wallhanging completed, and I'm working on a sample custom astrological chart wallhanging. I'm really excited to see that one come together. Since I don't actually know what I'm doing with this whole blogging thing, I am not going to attempt to post pictures tonight. I will figure that out in the near future, though, I swear!

I can't complain about my productivity today. Not only am I a business now, but I am apparently a blogger, too.



No comments: